The main focus for an assessment is to enhance the learning process following participation in a CPD.
Attending Certification is awarded against submission of the assessment hereunder.
CPD title: Bioethics in Laboratory Diagnosis and Research
Date of Event: 11th November, 2019
Speakers: Prof Pierre Mallia, Ms Claudia Bartolo
Enter your details:
Please answer the following questions by selecting the correct answer.
1.What is ethics?
2. Which of the following statements is FALSE?
3. Ethics has no place in the laboratory because the staff has no direct contact with the patients
4. Confidentiality and privacy are:
5. The provision of a safe/healthy work environment is the sole responsibility of the directors and managers.
6. Which of the following is NOT one of the four Principles of Medical Ethics outlined by Beauchamp and Childress?